The magician in the tartan kilt will jump over the cowardly mummy. The mummy is so scared it screams when the magician jumps over. The magician doesn’t notice how scared the mummy is because the magician is very mad at the magic store who sold him the tartan kilt. The salesman told the magician that the tartan kilt was magical and would make the magician the most powerful person in the world. But the salesman lied. The magician was not the most powerful, in fact, the tartan kilt turned the magician into a flaming fox! That is why the mummy was frightened, the mummy thought it was going to be burned by the mad magician!
- What kind of kilt is the magician wearing?
- What is another word for “mad” in sentence 3?
- How did the magician know the the salesman lied?
- What did the magician do next?
- Do you think the magician will get his money back from the salesman?
- What do you think the mummy did after it got frightened?
- When was the last time you bought something that you later regretted buying?
- What do you think of salespeople who try too hard to sell you something?